Sagepay, the highest rated UK Payment Service Provider/Payment Gateway on Trustpilot, has released their 5th annual Payments Landscape report and as usual it provides useful insights into UK industry; what’s happening on and offline, emerging innovations, new technology and the rise and fall of consumer preferences.
Having surveyed 1,000 business decision makers and 1,000 UK shoppers the result is a aimed at providing businesses of every size with a clear view of where they are and where they need to be in the upcoming year. It’s packed with statistics, advice and Case Studies – all of which will help you to increase those all-important conversion rates.
And as one of their trusted partners, Slick Media are giving you the full access to this exclusive report.
- Cash is on its way out – make sure you’re ready
- Cash is dwindling in popularity and with cash costing and average of £3520 per year through storing, transferring and handling fees, it’s no surprise. Plus for the first time ever, the number of cashless payments made, has overtaken the number of cash payments.
- Innovation is important but security is paramount
- Security came out as a first preference over cost, convenience and speed, with 55% saying it was there top priority.
- Integrate your channels to stay ahead of the game
- A substantial 84% of businesses who have integrated their back-office systems expect an increase in revenue, while 79% experienced an increase in the previous year
- Invest in the right emerging players
- 41% of business said they would consider offering social payments but almost half of consumers aren’t convinced
Discover more trends that are shaping the marketplace here:
Download the full Sagepay Payments Landscape Report 2015
Sign up for Easy Online Payments
Enter Code ‘SLK3MT’ to get 3 Months Free!!!